SOMEONE GIFED IT
it looks like he just popped out of a pokeball omg
Or out of one of those giant birthday cakes.
Like everyone is stood around at the party and the cake gets wheeled in and everyone starts singing..
“Happy Birthday to y-“
“…Are you the stripper?”
“…I am a God you dull creature.”
*casually brushes cake frosting off cape*
This caption. I can’t. I need this because reasons.
Your wish… My two hours down the drain.
OMFG it got better
These are some silly things I do when I’m sad and need a distraction.
- Make popcorn, and try to catch it on your tongue. Bonus points if you hit yourself in the eye.
- Turn on your favorite CD. For every song, draw a picture. When the song goes off and a new one starts, start a new picture.
- Open minecraft, creative mode. Dig straight down, then lay TNT all the way back up. Set it off. Go witness the caves you just opened up.
- Pet a dog. If you don’t have a dog, pet a cat. If the cat refuses, wrap him in a blanket and hug him. If you don’t have either one of these, hug your favorite stuffed animal and give it a kiss.
- Write a complimentary letter to a stranger and put it in your library book when you return it.
- Make a video log. Talk about everything you remember from the last month.
- Draw a picture of your dream home.
- Turn the lights out, put your headphones on. Click here.
- Make ridiculous faces, make a photo collage. Challenge a friend to mimic your faces.
- Read your favorite book.
- Take 1 packet of hot cocoa, mix with warm milk. Mix roughly half a table spoon of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Collect fortune cookie fortunes, tape them to a binder.
- Send 5 random followers a message.
- Write a message to your favorite celebrity. Send it, or don’t.
- Put marshmallows on a microwaveable plate, and stick them in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Watch them through the glass.
Feel free to add things. Pass the list around. You never know who might need it.
Thank you so much for this Kit!
if you play with my hair youre going to get kissed so dont do that
Oh my sweet baby Jesus.
The happiness I feel right now is amazing
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW LONG IVE BEEN LOOKING AND WAITING FOR THIS GODDAMN POST TO COME BACK AND THIS TIME IM FUCKING REFERENCING IT
sometimes the only thing that gives me hope in life is looking at band members yearbook pictures
Is it just me or you don’t really realise how drunk you are until you are in a bathroom alone???
did u guys see me at the oscars
You looked great, pizza. Congrats on everything. I love you.
Thanks, John. I love you too.I’m so glad my parents still get along.
This lamp absorbs 150 times more CO2 than a tree
It’s still in the “so crazy it just might work” stage, but these microalgae-powered lamps, invented by French biochemist Pierre Calleja, could absorb a ton of carbon from the air every year. That’s as much as 150 to 200 trees. [x]
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. This is ingenious.
The design is a light bulb surrounded by a glass casing. The glass is filled with (water based) media and microalgae. The top is permeable to gasses so that gas exchange can occur. All of the wiring is linked to the grid underground.
Since the light source is inside, it gets scattered and “dimmed” by the water and algae. This makes it less glaringly bright and scatters the light wider, which is good for a street light. It is not longer white light as well, which helps make it easier on the eyes while still providing light.
At the same time, it provides the light for photosynthesis in the algae, so they are continuously exchanging CO2 for O2, not just in the day. It also provides a source of heat, which helps keep the algae from going dormant during cold weather (as in the snowy picture above).
And notice how I did not specify permeability - that’s because NOx’s (NO and NO2) are also permeable and can be used as nitrogen sources to microalgae. In fact, algae are relatively low maintenance. As autotrophs, they don’t require super complex media, not does it really need to be changed/added to. (I’m actually fairly certain that there would still be algae in these tanks a year later; it may need to be cleaned or something, but there would be some living algae.)
and they’re so pretty too